GreenPeace

GreenPeace

domingo, 8 de maio de 2011

Gender Magick - Tumblr

Estava navegando, qando encontro:





(via glittergaysandgore, keipan)

Entrei nesse tumblr...Cara gostei,
Vejam uma amostra do que se encontra lá !!!
Mas antes, conheça a pessoa responsável por esse tumblr é :



Gender Magick


I'm a 25 year-old genderqueer boycreature from Vermont. This Tumblr is devoted to connecting with my trans peers worldwide and also sharing my experience from beyond/between the gender binary. This is an ode to embodiments of intentional androgyny, permanent liminality, genderf*ck, chaos magic, and the subversion of oft-uncontested heteronormativity. Stay tuned and watch me sing myself into being... :) In addition to gender-related stuff, there may occasionally be content relating to spirituality/the occult, gaming, ecology, sci-fi, psytrance and other magickal things.




http://gendermagick.tumblr.com/post/1453353685/damn-queer-tumblr-during-halloween-week-is-an

http://deathcultcouture.tumblr.com/archive










theophobic:

First Born by I Must Be Dead photography.



kissitbetter:

x

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário